Thursday, June 11, 2009

SHOW TIME

Piano Recital is coming up!
I am so excited and nervous!
My piano recital is in 2 days! I am going to play A WHOLE NEW WORLD and CHANT. I am really good at CHANT, but I kind of need to work on A WHOLE NEW WORLD a little bit more. This will be my 4th recital. A WHOLE NEW WORLD is 5 pages long and CHANT is 2 pages long and that means 7 pages total! This will be Cricket’s 2nd recital. Yesterday I practiced for 1 hour! Today I practiced for a half an hour today.
Wish me luck!
Bunny

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Bunny! Hope your recital went well. We'd love to hear HOW you practice sometime. One hour of practice is great! Do you practice each piece a certain number of times? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bunny and Cricket!
    We hope your recital went well. You'll have to give us an update! Did you know that Cousin A has a little keyboard? You can play us your songs the next time you come to visit!
    Love,
    Uncle B, Aunt T and cousins T, A, and C (V too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bunny I hope you did a good job at your recital. I can not wait to see you . Love Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete