Friday, June 5, 2009

Meet Tucker



I would like you to meet Tucker. Tucker is the dog I walk about 3 times a week. I think Tucker is a Shih-poo/Teddy Bear mix. He is really smart. Yesterday he somehow got out of his house by himself. My last day walking Tucker for the summer is next Tuesday. I will miss walking him. Here is something I wrote about Tucker a few months ago.

Tucker is a puppy.
I have a dog walking business. I walk a puppy whose name is Tucker. Tucker is white, little, furry and cute. Tucker is fun to play with. Tucker’s owner’s name is Mrs. C. She is very tall.
You know how some owners look like their dogs or puppies? Well, Tucker has short curly hair and Mrs. C. has short, curly, brown hair too. Tucker is always sleeping on the couch or in his bed when I get him for his walk. Tucker is a happy puppy.

What I’ve learned…
* It is important to be on-time.
* It is really important to shut the door, because they also have a cat.
* It is important to keep the dog’s water bowl full.
* Tucker enjoys walking, not running.
* Tucker likes to annoy cats.
* The C. family leaves lights and TVs on in their house when no one is home! Once, there were 6 lights and 2 TVs on. Mrs. C. told me to turn them off if they were left on, so I did.

Bunny

1 comment:

  1. Tucker has a strange growth that looks like the back of your head.

    Uncle F

    ReplyDelete