Monday, June 8, 2009

The Last Day of My First Job


How I got started walking Molly...

It all started when our neighbor Mrs. C was at our house and mentioned Mrs. S having a broken hip. Mrs. S's dog, Molly, needed walking while she recovered.

That turned into my first job...walking Molly 5 times a week. I walk her because her owner has a full-time teaching job in Fort Atkinson. It is fun walking Molly. Last Tuesday was my last day. I hope I can walk Molly in the fall. Molly is an English cocker spaniel. Molly is strong. And she's deaf.

Her owner left me a letter once and it said, "Did you know that Molly sleeps by the door on the weekends when you don't walk her?" I thought that was cute. I love walking Molly.

Cricket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cricket!

    Molly is very cute! It's too bad she's deaf. But I'm sure her nose still works!

    I liked the picture of you after you fell out of the tree! It looked like you fell on some pretty hard ground. Did you get any bruises?

    Love, Aunt L

    ReplyDelete