Friday, June 5, 2009


Garage sale! I am having a garage sale! Some of you got the cards I made for you for Christmas. You did not know that all winter I made cards that I am going to sell at the garage sale. But, I have a problem. How much should I sell the cards for? Please look at the picture and then put in the comment box how much you would pay for one of them. I am also selling MONSTER cookies. Last year they were a big hit! One person kept coming back to buy more and more cookies.

Bunny

3 comments:

  1. I think your cards are so pretty, Bunny! Have you figured out how much it costs to make them? Don't forget to add in your time too.

    Hope that you're having a fun day!
    Heart, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny,it's Breezer. Cinnamon looks so cute!!! I can not wait to see you (and Cinnamon!)again. I think you should charge $2.45 for each card. If you think that's to cheap,what about $2.75? Hope your garage sale is sucsessful,Breezer.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bunny,

    I LOVE your pretty cards. I still have one left from the ones you gave me at Christmas. How about charging $1.00 each, with 6 for $5.00. (Women like bargains! I didn't know you were working on them all winter. That's great! How is Cinnamon doing?

    Love, Aunt L

    ReplyDelete