Monday, June 29, 2009

Cinnamon's Jail Break

I have had Cinnamon for 4 weeks. Cinnamon is doing great. I came up with the idea of giving Cinnamon toilet paper rolls. He loves running through them. I take Cinnamon in a pink toy dog carrier outside and let him run around. But, I have to watch him carefully.
My dad does not like cinnamon on the carpet. [He thinks it makes the carpet dirty.]
Did you know that hamsters can go through anything they can get their head through? Today I woke up and heard Cinnamon's wheel turning.
''What? I thought I took Cinnamon's wheel out last night!'' I looked and saw the lid off his cage and Cinnamon was not in his cage. I looked at his wheel (beside his cage) and saw Cinnamon running in it! After a small chase, I got Cinnamon back in his cage. I now know that I left Cinnamon's cage lid off last night and around 6:55 a.m. Cinnamon climbed out to run in his favorite wheel.
Bunny

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bunny!

    Wow! What an exciting story about the jail break! You're lucky he wanted to play on his wheel more than run away!

    Aunt L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bunny I am glad that you got Cinnamon back in his cage. I can not wait top see you .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just how could he get out of that huge cadge ?.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great story! Think how hard little Cinnamon tried all night to get to his favorite wheel!! He must have been so happy to finally run on it!

    ReplyDelete