Monday, June 22, 2009

My Baseball Team

I started baseball last Monday. Baseball is on Monday and Wednesday. Today I have a game. I'd like to describe all the kids on my team:
Christopher - a boy who is staying at his grandma's house for the summer and talks alot!
Reed - a boy who asks too many questions
Drew - a short kid who can catch almost any ball
Sophie - a girl who chews on her baseball glove strings
Forrest - the quietest person on the team
Mary - a girl who will follow anyone
Caden - a friend of Drew who can catch every ball
Nicholas - a boy who thinks he can't catch the ball
Emma - awesome at hitting

My coach's names are Brian and my dad. The main coach is our neighbor Tim. We are called the Angels.
Cricket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cricket!

    You wrote a nice description of the "Angels." I think you're all going to have lots of fun together. I didn't know your Dad is one of the coaches.

    Happy 6th of July!

    Aunt L

    ReplyDelete