Monday, August 3, 2009

Vinnie and Cinnamon not best freinds



Vinnie is my cousin's dog. Vinnie is a Meekee. Cinnamon is my hamster. Cinnamon is a fancy short-haired hamster. Vinnie came over for dinner (with his family) for my Dad's birthday. Vinnie wandered upstairs and my Aunt T. put him beside Cinnamon's cage. Vinnie went nuts! He looked at my aunt as if to say, "What is that thing? Help me catch him!" We were all laughing. They looked so funny. Cinnamon, running in his wheel as if nothing was happening, and Vinnie, barking and pawing at Cinnamon's cage.

My aunt had earlier held Cinnamon (while Vinnie watched from behind the slider window.) When we opened the porch door, Vinnie stared sniffing everywhere, looking for Cinnamon. My aunt told us that they had once teased Vinnie by picking up one of Vinnie's toys and pretending to love it. When they set it on the ground, Vinnie pounced on it.

Vinnie looks like Cinnamon. They are both white with tan spots, but they are not best friends.

Bunny

2 comments:

  1. Great picture Bunny! I think Vinnie thinks Cinnamon is a toy that he can play with. But, I don't think we'll let that happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bunny wow i do look like vinnie . but vinnie looked funny trying to figure out what i am . cinnamon p.s. i am having a hard time typing. cinnamon

    ReplyDelete