Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Second Job


While I was walking Molly, Mrs. S said "I am going on a vacation. Can you water my flowers?"

I said, "Where are you going ?"

She said, "We might go to Heartwood."

I said," My Dad's side of the family and I are going to Heartwood too."

She said, "We might see you there"

I said, "Yes, we might see you there and I can water your flowers."

Then, Mrs C came over one day. She asked if I could water her flowers. My sister asked why I needed to water the flowers. And she said, "Because my son is going to play baseball near the Hall of Fame."

So, I said, "Yes, I can water your flowers."

And so now, I get on my scooter, go to Mrs. C's house, water flowers, zoom on my scooter to Mrs. S's house, water her flowers and by the time I get home, I am soaking wet.

Cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment