Friday, August 14, 2009

Bunny's Heartwood report


For 2 years in a row, all my Dad's family have gone to Heartwood. It is a really nice place. All 5 families rent a cabin. The cabins are in a row overlooking a lake. The cabins are nice, other than they are all identical and I got did not know which cabin I was in. They have tubing trips and canoe trips, a 3 hour trip and a 6 hour trip. I went on the 3 hour canoe trip. The water was too cold for tubing. On the beach there are kayaks that anyone can use. I kayaked across the lake 3 times; once, towing another kayak. On the lake there was a water trampoline with a slide that was fun to jump on. We saw a wedding while we were swimming.

Last year we went there for my Grammy and Poppop's 50th wedding anniversary. This year something funny happened. A woman from my Grammy's work and her family were going there too. We were going to have a big kickball game against them, but they did not show up. In the picture, you can see me and my cousins in the kickball uniforms that we made. We had a lot of fun making them and even though the people didn't make it, we had fun playing by ourselves. My friend Brianna has a hamster, so she watched Cinnamon. I love Heartwood.

Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment