Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TIMBER-LEE

I just came back from Camp Timber-lee. I left on Sunday and came back on Saturday. My counselor's name was Brittany. I lived in Oak Ridge 2B. For one week I lived with 5 other girls.
I already knew 1 of the girls. Her name is Mariah. I kind-of knew an another girl and her name was Emma. The other 3 I had never seen before. Their names were Emily, Mary and Kathryn (but everyone calls her Kate.) But over the week we all became best friends.

My favorite things were swimming, jumping off the blob, going to the art and leather shop, acorns (acorns is like an arcade without electronic games), rock climbing, climbing the 63 steps to our village (not kidding) and horseback-riding. I rode 2 different horses. Their names were Sam and Shicain.

The food was excellent. The last day we got ice cream at breakfast.

I CAN NOT wait to go back next year.

Bunny

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that must of been lots of fun. Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bunny, Camp Timber-lee sounds so fun.I am glad you enjoyed it. Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your blog about Camp. I'm so glad you went and had such a good time. (Any place that serves ice cream for breakfast has to be wonderful!!!!!)

    63 steps! Whew; you really got in shape for your week at Lake Michigan.

    Aunt Lila

    ReplyDelete