Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TO DO

To do summer 2010

1. GOING TO CAMP TIMBER-LEE!! (I am super excited.)
2. Going to a rented house ON lake MI for a week!! (my parents rented it .)
3. Designing a flower garden (with my dad) complete with trellis and concrete bench.
4. Going to Heartwood with my dad's side of the family (we all rent a cabin by a lake.)
5 .Going swimming in Lake Ripley ( I live 1 mile from the lake.)
6. Going to see my Great-Aunt.
7. Have my g-bar taken out.
8. Bike riding to Lake Ripley and back.
9. Do a dog unit study.
10 . Convince my dad to get a dog (or a cat.)


BUNNY

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bunny!

    WOW! Are you ever having a boring summer. Nothing to do; nothing to do!!!

    Have you made any progress on your garden with trellis and bench?

    I'm glad you put your visit to my house on your list! It was sure fun (even thought I snored too much for you!)

    I'm eager to hear about your adventures at Camp. I loved seeing all the pictures and all the activities they offered. The picture of you was great! I wondered how much further down it was to the water????

    Hope you had a great time with your "Heinlein relatives" at Heartwood!

    Love, Aunt L

    ReplyDelete