Friday, January 22, 2010

Mystery Trip


We went to Iowa. My mom did not tell us where we were going. I thought we were going to my cousin Connor's hockey game.

We stayed at a hotel that had a water park. It was awesome! There was a huge slide that went outside and it was pitch black in the slide. When my Dad and I went down the slide, he screamed when we hit the turn. We couldn't see the turn because it was dark. It feels good to swim in the winter.

We also went to an aquarium about everything in the Mississippi River. The firemen did an ice water rescue while we there there. There was an Ice Fest going on.

Cricket

3 comments:

  1. Wow - looks like fun. Did you know that cousin Laura works at a hotel just like that and she is the person who sits at the top of the slide and says you can go down now? Glad you had a fun time...mystery trips are awesome!

    Aunt Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun!

    Uncle Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your description of your mystery trip. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. The slide sounds a little scary! I imagine the ice rescue demo was fun to watch.

    Aunt Lila

    ReplyDelete