Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CHRISTMAS TIME


Christmas. What do you think of? Christmas trees? Snow? Cookies? Well, I did all 3 this Christmas. We put up the tree. My brothers, my sister and I played in the snow. Be careful. The snow is dangerous. Clay broke his arm in the snow. And Cookies. We made tons of cookies. What else do you think of? Friends, family and ham? We did all those too. We went to a friend's house and frosted cookies. We had family over and we had ham for Christmas dinner. What did you do this Christmas?

Bunny

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bunny!

    I love the picture of everybody concentrating on frosting cookies. Who are the people that I don't know in the picture, and who is holding Autumn? I spent Christmas with my favorite sister and her husband in DeWitt. On Christmas Eve we went to Frank and Kris's home and met her family. It was fun. We had lots of good stuff to eat, and Allen showed us his room. It's amazing!

    Aunt L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember decorating these cookies. I also remember eating them!! Yummy! They are my favorite kind of cookie! We had fun celebrating Christmas with you!
    Aunt T-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like mine without frosting. I'd do serious damage to that pile of cookies.

    Uncle Frank

    ReplyDelete